- Provide legal support and advice to company executives and business unit heads to ensure compliance with Philippine laws and government regulations.
- Negotiate, prepare, review, and execute the different contracts, memoranda, joint venture agreements and all other legal and commercial documents and correspondence for the business and operation of the corporation, and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Prepare and submit applications, compliance reports, registration with different government regulatory agencies such as the SEC, DTI, IPO, etc.
- Perform other duties and special projects that may be assigned from time to time.
- Be a member of the Philippine Bar in good standing.
- Have a keen interest in practicing law within a corporate set-up.
- Have a good written and oral communication skills.
- Willing to work in Bay Area, Pasay City.
- Recent bar passers are encouraged to apply.