Senior AC Technician
SENIOR AC TECHNICIAN
Install, repair, operate and maintain of different types of air-conditioning unit.
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate in Air condition Technology, Refrigeration and air conditioning or equivalent;
- Must possess a TESDA National Certificate II in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning / Electrical Instillation and Maintenance;
- Must possess at least 3 - 4 year(s) of working experience in maintenance instillation and repair of air conditioning units and on electronic & motor control troubleshooting;
- Candidate must know how to install, operate, repair and maintain different types of air conditioning unit;
- Has good communication skills.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Will carry out preventive maintenance of Air Conditioning equipment and systems.
- Will carry our routine check and logs of the status of Air Conditioning equipment.
- Assists in verification of Air Conditioning spares [purchased / supplied].
- Troubleshoots and repairs air conditioning equipment malfunctions and diagnose problems.
- Performs regular cleaning of air conditioning equipment.
- And other ad hoc duties and responsibilities required.