Pollution Control Officer
POLLUTION CONTROL OFFICER
Responsible in assisting the Engineering Head in direct oversight of the department's environmental daily operation.
- Must be a graduate of Chemical Engineering, Environmental / Health / Safety Management;
- Preferably with 3 years of working experience as Pollution Control Officer or Environmental / Health / Safety Management.
- Must be knowledgeable in handling environmental concerns and resolution;
- Required Skills: Must know how to apply for new and renewal application of wastewater discharge permit, Genset permit to operate, Hazardous waste generator ID;
- Must be knowledgeable in wastewater treatment system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will represent the DDPMC in all environmental regulating government agencies.
- Ensures 100% compliance to all environmental standards and requirements.
- Monitor and see to the renewal of permits and registration requirements of the company.
- Report within the reasonable time the breakdown of any pollution control facility and the control date of completion of repair and operation.
- Monitor wastewater compliance in compliance with DENR and LLDA standards.
- Monitor and analyse quarterly waste water testing and annual emission testing for DENR and LLDA reports.