Mall Engineer - Pool
MALL ENGINEER - POOL
Will act as interim Mall Engineer for new malls already scheduled for operation until a permanent engineer is assigned and will provide on-site orientation and basic training.
- Must possess at least Bachelor’s / College Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering;
- Must be a Registered Engineer;
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required;
- Has good analytical abilities and technical knowledge;
- Willing to travel to all CityMall branches Nationwide.
- Will act as interim Mall Engineer for the new CityMalls already scheduled for operation until a permanent Mall Engineer is assigned.
- Will provide on-site orientation and basic training to newly hired Mall Engineers to standardize Mall Technical Operation.
- Temporarily reliever of on-site Mall Engineer during leaves or resignation until replacement is found.