Billing and Collection Officer
BILLING AND COLLECTION OFFICER
Will reconcile tenant's accounts and prepare and collection reports. Will also check Statement of Accounts and address tenant's accounts.
- Must be a graduate of Accountancy or any Finance related course.
- Must have at least 2-3 years work experience in Collection with a supervisory role.
- Has knowledge in SAP.
- Has good negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares and monitor the customer’s ledger and analyse customer outstanding receivable.
- Monitor aging of receivables and investigate past due accounts.
- Coordinate with Accounting for updates on payments collected and credited to sales receivable.
- Administer preparation of and review statement of accounts before releasing.
- Communicate with customers regarding default and adjustment issues.
- Check commission calculation and pay-out.
- Prepare customer’s bank loan requirements and coordinates with banks regarding the status of their loan application.
- Follow up customer’s payments.