Hotel 101 Manila
- Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor's / College degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management or equivalent.
- Great communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Speaks clearly, distinctly, and with a friendly, courteous tone.
- Follows and understands Telephone etiquette.
- Uses listening skills to pt callers at ease and obtains accurate, complete information.
- Answer incoming calls and directs them to guest rooms through the telephone console or to hotel personnel or departments.
- Logs all wake-up call requests and performs wake-up call services.