Property Engineer (WH Taft)
WH Taft, Manila
Responsible for supervising, checking and monitoring of electrical and mechanical equipment og the building to ensure that all facilities are in excellent working conditions.
- Must be a graduate of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering;
- Must be a Registered Mechanical or Electrical Engineer;
- Preferably with 1 year or working experience in electrical or mechanical, maintenance and/or construction.
- Knowledgeable on Property Management, skills in repair and maintenance including, but not limited to, mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair of proprty equipment and facilities.
- Knowledgeable in designa and AutoCad.
- Will be assigned in WH Taft, Manila City.