Will implement and monitor all maintenance management directions of the Engineering Head geared towards the efficient and sustained upkeep of the property.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Mechanical or Electrical Engineer.
- Must be a Registered Mechanical or Electrical Engineer.
- Has at least 3 years of supervisory working experience in electrical and mechanical tasks, maintenance and/or construction work;
- Knowledgeable in Property Management, skills in repair and maintenance - included but not limited to - mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair of property equipment and facilities.
- Must possess good analytical ability and technical knowledge.
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD and Design.
- Willing to visit other CityMalls / Residential branches for inspection and audit purposes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the progress of repairs being implemented by the Mall Engineer and/or the site technicians or qualified contractors.
- Monitor, remind and assist Mall Engineers in compliance of all local government requirements and laws in relation to the operation of the mall machinery and equipment.