Mall Engineer - Pool
MALL ENGINEER - POOL
Will act as interim Mall Engineer for new malls already scheduled for operation until a permanent engineer is assigned and will provide on-site orientation and basic training.
- Possess at least Bachelor’s or College Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Must be a Registered Engineer.
- With at least 1 year of related working experience especially in Project Management.
- Has good analytical abilities and technical knowledge.
- Willing to travel to all CityMall branches Nationwide.
- Will act as interim Mall Engineer for the new CityMalls already scheduled for operation until a permanent Mall Engineer is assigned.
- Will provide on-site orientation and basic training to newly hired Mall Engineers to standardize Mall Technical Operation.
- Temporarily reliever of on-site Mall Engineer during leaves or resignation until replacement is found.