- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's or College degree in Civil Engineering.
- A licensed Civil Engineer.
- Has at least 2 - 3 years of work experience in Building or Interior Fit-out Construction and or in Project Management.
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD, Sketch Up, MS Office and other architectural software.
- Has strong communication skills and detailed-oriented.
- Has experience in Project-quality inspection, BOM/Cost Estimates/Quantity Surveying.
- Will facilitate site visit and inspection monitoring progress and billing monitoring.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare plans provided, prepares details, provide Cost Estimates and BOM.
- Perform thorough inspection of the cinema construction according ro quality standards of CityMalls and National Building Standards.
- Monitor the construction for the completion of projects on the set schedules and provide reports.
- Facilitate and monitor the cinema permits, progress, billing of contractors, consultants and suppliers