General Accounting and Compliance Officer
GENERAL ACCOUNTING AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's / College Degree in Accountancy, Business Management or equivalent.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- With at least 2 years of supervisory working experience related in real estate industry and must be an expert in general accounting standards.
- Proficient in SAP and MS Office (Esp. MS Excel).
- Has strong analytical and communication skills and keen attention to details.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform month-end closing process.
- Review sales and cost of sales report and related accounts based on accounting policy.
- Reviews bank reconciliation.
- Provide timely and accurate reports.
- Will lead SAP migration.
- Other ad hoc duties and responsibilies.