Accounts Payable Assistant
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSISTANT
Timely and accurate processing of accounts payable transactions and filing of all related documents within 7 days after completion of transaction.
- Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor's or College degree in Business Administration, Accountancy, Management or equivalent.
- With at least 1 - 2 years of working experience as Accounts Payable.
- Knowledgeable in SAP and MS Offfice Applications.
- Keen to details and organized.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check supplier and documentation to ensure proper, accurate and timely AP voucher preparation.
- Encodes transaction in the SAP and properly charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoices / expense documentation.
- Validate petty cash / reimbursements / liquidation requestions and verifies documentation.
- Check and verify approval of all invoices and check request.
- Check progress billings and monitors advance payments.
- Other ad hoc duties and responsibilities.