Accounts Payable Officer
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE OFFICER
- Day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner. Perform month-end closing activities and generates reports for Hotel Group.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's degree in Accountancy.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience in Accounts Payable and General Accounting, preferably in a Hotel or Real Estate industry
- Auditing experience is a plus.
- Proficient in operating SAP.
- Preferably Supervisor or 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.