CityMall - Cadiz City, Negros Occidental
Will be responsible for assisting the local team and Head Office to execute the events in his assigned CityMall site.
- Must possess at least Bachelor’s / College Degree in Marketing Management, Business courses or equivalent;
- With at least 1 - 2 years of related work experience, preferably in handling events.
- Must possess excellent, negotiation, communication and organizational skills;
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works as team along with local marketing team.
- In-charge of executing setup for marketing events.
- Maintains tenant relations and relays all tenant requests to team lead/Head Office.
- Searches for required suppliers and maintains connections.
- Assists team lead in supplier management – coordination, delivery, documentation, payment.
- Assists in coordinating with LGUs and other organizations in the community for marketing events as well as compliance.
- Assists in coordination and execution of events as per instruction of Head Office.
- In charge of completing marketing reports with regard to in-mall events and competing malls and sharing to Head Office.
- Assists in processing permits and documentation needed by team lead and Head Office team.
- In charge of setting up and supervising marketing materials.
- Ensures all marketing materials are up to date.
- In charge of timely updates to team lead and Head Office team.
- Other ad hoc tasks.