Bellman / Driver
BELLMAN / DRIVER
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 6 months to 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Must be a professional Driver (License - 1, 2 and 3)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards.
- Adhere to company’s Grooming Standards
- Greet and welcome all guest to the hotel and relieve guests of their luggage on arrival.
- To be present at the Concierge/Reception desk or in the lobby to be ready to assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested.
- Delivers the highest standards of hospitality at all times.
- Be able to work various shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Responsible to collect and accept incoming and outgoing parcels.
- Ensuring the lobby and driveway areas are always clean and tidy.
- Ensure collection and delivery of guest luggage and equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Handles Showrooms.
- Escorts guests to room, placing luggage in room assigned by front desk.
- Delivers faxes, messages, packages and flowers to guests’ rooms and other offices.
- Provide items on loan to guest and collect the items back from guest before departure.
- Inform Front Desk Cashier to charge items given on loan, in case there is any charges applicable.
- Ensure the efficient delivery and collection of group luggage.
- Assist guest with Long term luggage storage requests / Left luggage requests.
- Transport departing guests’ luggage from the room to the lobby, then into a car or taxi after reconfirming with the guest.
- Respond to guest requests and queries providing a knowledgeable, efficient and helpful information service.
- Assist with answering the telephone and taking messages, transferring calls or dealing with enquiries.
- Responsible in booking transportation requests.
- Monitoring flight schedules of guests with airport transfers.