Public Area Attendant
PUBLIC AREA ATTENDANT
Responsible for keeping all lobbies and public facilities (such as lobby restrooms, telephone area, the front desk, and offices) in a neat and clean condition in accordance with the established standards and procedures in a timely and thorough manner.
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year of working experience in the related field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures functionality of all plastic area facilities.
- Promotes a positive image of the hotel to guests by being pleasant, honest and friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems.
- Ensure safety and security of guest, guest's properties and belongings, hotel property and belongings and co-employees.