HOTEL 101 MANILA
Monitors and maintains all mechanical, electrical, structural and other related assets of the property.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's / College degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering;
- Must be a Registered Mechanical or Electrical Engineer;
- With at least 1 - 2 years of working experience preferably in a hotel industry or any high rise building.
- Preferably with experience with MEFP and has experience specializing in Maintenance / Repair or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in Photoshop and AutoCAD.
- Responsible for maintenance and safe operation of rooms.
- Responsible for all necessary facilities and equivalent repairs.
- Will supervise and control preventive and corrective maintenance schedule.
- Will maintain the facilities and guest rooms at all times.
- Will respond and support in operational departments technical requirements.
- Ensures employees provide a courteous and professional service.