Responsible in cleaning and maintenance of guest rooms and related areas according to established standards and procedures in a timely and thorough manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year of working experience in the related field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures functionality of all facilities in the guest rooms.
- Ensure safety and security of guests, guests' properties and belongings, hotel property and belongings and co-employees.
- Keeps records and data. Accomplishes Room Attendant's worksheet based on instruction.
- Make plan for his/her day activities and based on the assignment given by the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Trains, coaches new staff.
- Utilizes hotel supplies and resources dutifully.