Front Office Associate
FRONT OFFICE ASSOCIATE
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's / College degree in Hospitality / Tourism / Hotel Management or equivalent;
- Must have at least 6 months to 1 year of relevant experience;
- Must possess excellent communication skills and has good attention to detail;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Customer Service Oriented;
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards.
- Adhere to company’s Grooming Standards.
- Delivers the highest standards of hospitality at all times.
- Be able to work various shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Greet, check in, and check out guests; handle walk-ins, stay-overs and room transfers.
- Answer telephones, take reservations, and direct incoming calls to necessary departments and co-workers.
- Handle guests requests promptly.
- Handling cash and also maintaining account records.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way.
- Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notification housekeeping of all check outs, late checkouts, early check-ins, special requests, and day use rooms.
- Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area.
- Handling courtesy calls and Business Center task
- Sending of Night Audit reports to all concerned department.
- Handles Showroom.