Will be handling overall management of the operations of the hotel.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's / College Degree in Hospitality / Tourism / Hotel Management or equivalent;
- Must have at least 3 years of related working experience;
- Must possess great communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring employees are offering exceptional customer service.
- Making sure customers are satisfied with the service and products.
- Motivates and maintains good staff relations.
- Checks cleanliness of lobby and public areas, lights and as well as front office staff in proper and orderly appearance and behavior.
- Main contact person at night.
- Handles guest and other related problems and reports on the Duty Manager's log.
- Performs Night Audit.
- Monitors the safety and security of all the staff and guest at all times.