Oversees all in and out of marketing materials, proposals, and other similar documents.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's / College Degree in Business Administration major in Marketing Management or equivalent;
- Must have at least 2 – 3 years of related working experience;
- Must possess strong negotiation, communication, administrative skills;
- Must have strong work ethics, dependable and has good attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares budget plans and execution strategies assigned CityMall branch
- Planning and project managing CityMall events and evaluating their success and effectivity.
- Supports marketing head in hitting required sales for CityMall
- Plan, develop, and execute effective sales-driven promos in CityMall as agreed within timescales
- Working closely with graphic artist to ensure relevant and creative designs for events and promos
- Closely supervises local marketing assistants in CityMall sites to ensure productive and swift execution of projects
- Ensures all marketing materials onsite are up to date and in good condition
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of marketing changes and strategies used by competitors
- Ensures wise use of company budget in all event and promo execution
- Coordinates with third party suppliers and service providers for assigned DD branch
- Reviews possible suppliers with lowest rate and refers it to his department head
- Ensures each vendor invoice is paid in timely manner
- Keeps record of all payment requests for documentation purposes
- Oversees all in and out of marketing materials, proposals, and other similar documents
- Conducts inspection of mall projects upon instruction of department head and reports needed improvements, etc.
- Liquidates all event expenses promptly
- Prepares post event reports and submits to the department head
- Files all hard copy of check vouchers and other pertinent documents.